How to make Pepper Chicken Curry/Easter special pepper chicken / Pepper Chicken Curry /പെപ്പർ ചിക്കൻ കറി /pepper chicken recipe
Chicken – 1 kg, cut into medium size pieces.
Onion – 4 nos chopped.
Tomato – 2 nos chopped.
Ginger – 1tbs crushed.
Garlic – 1tbs crushed.
Green chilli – 6-10 nos.
Black Pepper – 3 tbs
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1tbspn.
Cashew nut paste – 10 no’s.
- Heat oil in a pan. add coconut pieces,
- Add grated/crushed ginger and garlic, green chilli and curry leaves. Sauté it until the raw smell goes. Then add chopped onion and salt. Let it transparent.
- Add pepper powder, 2 tbspn, turmeric powder, garam masala, and coriander powder, Mix well.
- Then add chopped tomato and some water. Allow the tomato to become mashed.
- Add chicken pieces. Combine everything well and make sure that chicken pieces are coated with masala. Add enough amount of salt and again mix well.
- Then add ½ cup water & mix well. Close the lid and let it cook.
Reduce flame and cook it till the chicken is done. Check in between, give a stir and add more water only if required.add little bit of lemon juice
- Once the chicken is done, remove the lid, add cashew nut paste and remaining portion of crushed pepper.
- Mix well and allow it to boil. Remove from fire.
- Now our spicy pepper chicken is ready to serve.